Thursday, September 3, 2009

Friendship Card ( Wild Card)




Good Morning!

Sorry I took so long to post again I had a really hard time loading this video. I don't think my videos are loading in HD yet. I need to still figure all that out. 

This is a really cute card I made from Wild Card Cartridge page 35 and I used the tree from page 38. 

I used 8x11 card stock and fit to page. I flipped the bird on the card to face the other way on the card. 

The paper is from DCVW and the cardstock is from Stampin up. 

The stamp is from stampin up. 

I hope you enjoy this card!

Have a great day,

Sandra 

2 comments:

  1. Another cutie Sandra.....love what you're doin' here. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great project, Sandra.....Ü I really need to get this cartridge out and "play" too...SUPER!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin