Monday, September 7, 2009

Argyle Card (Wild Cards)







Hello Friends!

I tried, tried and tried I can't upload my video I made yesterday. I've decided to load the pictures and will continue to try to upload my video. 

I just got shipping confirmation on my Paper Dolls cartridge so hopefully be the end of the week I'll have new scrapbook pages!

On this card I used Wild Cards and Mini Monograms. I just love the way the colors look with it. I have a pair socks that look just like it! In the video I placed the S upside down and went back and fixed it. :) 

The cardstock is from Papertreyink. I used Raspberry Fizz, True Black and white @5 1/4 x 4. The card was cut at 5 1/2 and the icons @ 5 1/4.

The Ribbon is from papertreyink. 

The scallop was cut @ 2 incs. and the pink S was cut @ 1 1/2. 

I hope you guys like the card! Please leave comments. 

Have a good night!

Sandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin