Friday, August 21, 2009

Bath Time!


Good Morning! 

I made this page for my personal scrapbook. 

I used two cartridges with this page SpongeBob SquarePants and Sesame Street Font. I really like these ones! 

I cut the font in two different sizes Bath is cut @ 2 1/2 and time @ 1 1/2. 

The bubbles are cut @ 2 1/2 and 1 1/2. 

Just add water is cut @ 2 inches. 

The paper used on the font is from DCWV Glitter Stack (love it) layout paper is from a pack of 500 I have called Imaginisce and the bubbles is from Papertreyink.com (great cardstock). 

I didn't take the picture with the pictures on this page because my husband and son are in it....in towels! 

This is a simple page and I hope it's easy to follow. 

Enjoy the weekend!

Sandra 

1 comment:

  1. I love that, its so very cute!! Now your going to make me want the sponge bob cartridge!! LOL Self control Ashley, self contol!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin