Friday, August 28, 2009

#1 Teacher Card








Good Morning!


TGIF! This card as made with Wild Card Cartridge.

I cut the base of the card with a 12x12 paper from DCWV Grade School Paper Pack. Base of the card was cut @ 5 1/2. You can cut out two cards with the 12x12 paper.

Then, I cut the ribbon @ 5 1/2 with 8 1/2x11 paper from Papertreyink Enchanted Evening.

The last step for the card was #1 teacher cut @ 5 1/2 with red cardstock.

Now, for the envelope it was cut @ 5 1/2 from a paper pack named Let's Pretend.

I hope you enjoy the video!

I hope to have some scrapbook pages done by the end of next week.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Another awesome card, Sandra. I love it - great job. I will watch the video a little later to see how you put this cutie together.

    Hugs!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a fun card. I can see that I will need to get this cartridge.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin