Thursday, August 12, 2010

Emma's Throwback Challenge!





For this weeks throwback challenge you have to use the "Paisley Cartridge" and make it 'Back to School" theme, which is perfect because my son goes back to school next Thursday and now I already have a layout done!! My layout is 12x12, but you can do any project of your choice. I used Paisley (Umbrella, Boots, and Dragon Fly), Locker Talk (Back to School), Sesame Street Font (Rain or Shine), and Every Day Paperdolls (grass). My Sun was stamped with a Peachy Keen Stamp (Your are my Sunshine) All paper is papertreyink and 12x12 DCWV.
To qualify for the giveway, you must:

****Link your project up to "Mr. Linky" below

****Challenge is based on "ORIGINALITY"

****Must use "Paisley" Cartridge OR any older cartridge you may own OR if you JUST started collecting your carts, just use what you have!

**** This week IS A "BACK TO SCHOOL" theme! Make ANY PROJECT OF YOUR CHOICE!

****Must be an ORIGINAL project made especially for THIS challenge

****ONE entry Per Person Please.

****Deadline for project will be SATURDAY @ midnight CENTRAL STANDARD TIME



Also, I wanted to share with you the Awesome Bag I got from Emma!! I won it! If you don't have one you might want to think about getting one because they are so super CUTE!!! Thanks Emma, you are the best!!

Thanks for looking!
Sandra :)

6 comments:

  1. how cute is that layout! I need to get that Paisley cartridge because my 4 year old loves umbrellas and rubber boots! What a great mom are you to have this ready for him!
    Tfs
    Kim H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, as soon as I saw your layout, it put a HUGE smile on my face!! You did such a FABULOUS job w/the challenge!!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)
    P.S. I'm happy that you are enjoying your bag!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great setting for this LO!!
    Have a great Sunday !
    Maria Elena
    http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute LO! i love the little rain boots!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin