Sunday, July 18, 2010

Emma's Throwback Challenge!



I almost didn't make it in time for this one! I had surgery less than two weeks ago and I just told my husband I just have to make a card or I'll go crazy!! So I pulled out my Gypsy and made this card in less than 10 minutes. I hope you all like it! Emma, thank you for making the challenges so fun! Here's the rules:

Here are the details on how this challenge works:

To qualify for the giveway, you must:

****Link your project up to "Mr. Linky" below
****Challenge is based on "ORIGINALITY"
****Must use "WILD CARD" Cartridge OR any older cartridge you may own OR if you JUST started collecting your carts, just use what you have!
**** This week IS A "HOLIDAY" theme! Make a "CARD" w/your FAVORITE HOLIDAY!
****Must be an ORIGINAL project made especially for THIS challenge
****ONE entry Per Person Please.
****Deadline for project will be Sunday @ midnight CENTRAL STANDARD TIME
****Last but Not Least~ HAVE FUN!!

Now my recipe:
Wild Cards Cartridge
Martha Stewart Paper (Halloween Pack)
Stampin up Cardstock

2 comments:

  1. Sandra, your card is "Simple" but PERFECT!! I just LOVe how it came out!!
    Yeah, I have to say that crafting is the BEST therapy for you my friend! I am wishing you a Speedy recovery! thank you for playing along this week!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card... love the paper the envie!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin