Friday, October 23, 2009

Trick or Trick Cricut Expression Video # 20





Good Afternoon!

I know it's been awhile since I made a video, but it's been for a good reason, my husband got home from a deployment! We've been just hanging out and doing things as a family. It seems I forgot how to do things around here like cook dinner and wash clothes! LOL!

Here's a simply layout to do for Halloween. I hope you all like and if you have questions please ask. There are two great blogs you can check out for Halloween ideas, www.craftjunkietoo.blogpot.com and www.cardztv.blogspot.com

Have a great weekend!

Sandra :)

P.S.
Sorry there's no music I just learned how to edit my videos on my computer. Thank you craftjunkietoo!!

2 comments:

  1. Super layout Sandra............just love it!

    You inspire me too and love the video editing additions....your video's are getting better and better.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back (but you have had a very good excuse!)
    This is your best video let. I love the colors you have used.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin